A Sacral Back Brace for the Lumbar Spine
The Comprehensive Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (LSO) is designed with the elements that patients have come to expect from Cybertech. The back brace is designed to provide comfort and stabilization in both pre operative and post operative situations.
Features of the Cybertech Lumbar Sacral Orthosis for Treating Back Pain
- Incorporates the Cybertech patented pulley system, allowing the ability to easily customize the compression and comfort of the stay for the best back pain treatment.
- Firm panel back chair design protects patients from back pain caused by contact with objects and allows for the best posture to support the spine.
- Removable padding ads to the patient’s ability to control the comfort and treatment for back pain unlike other back braces.
- Check out the Compression Tank Top Body Sock to wear under the brace for added comfort.
A Lumbar Spine Brace for Back Pain Relief
There are many different forms of back pain that deals with the spine, view all of Braceability’s back braces to learn more and find the perfect brace for you.
- Lower lumbar back pain often doesn’t require surgery but is one of the main reasons that patients are in need of support.
- When the open spaces in the spinal column begin to narrow it is known as spinal stenosis. This can cause pain and weakness that the Comprehensive LSO can alleviate with the proper compression and stabilization.
- Spondylolisthesis—when one of the spine bones slips over the next bone. Without proper stabilization and treatment with a spondylolisthesis brace, this condition can lead to worse problems.
- This back stay also helps patients rid the pain that can occur in the facet joints—located between the bones in the spinal column.
- Works great for patients who have had spinal surgery and with other causes for back pain by providing the necessary compression and stabilization that is customizable to the patients needs.