A Smaller Back Brace for the Spine and Back Pain
The Premium Plus 8 inch back support is a smaller and more mobile version of the 10 inch Cybertech premium plus back stay. The Premium Plus back braces are esentially the original Cybertech Spine Brace with posterior and anterior panels added for increased stability. This back brace utilizes the famous Cybertech pulley system to allow patients the proper compression and stabilization to prevent pain in the back. The 8 inch allows patients more mobility and comfort while maintaining stabilization.
Features for Back and Spine
The 8 inch design incorporates a smaller panel system than the 10 inch, giving the user a greater range of movement while still keeping the posture of the spine stabilized.
- As stated early, the pulley system was created to compress pain in the back and to provide a customizable comfort for patients. The back chair design also provides a certain amount of pressure and stability to the lumbar back in a smaller area than the 10 inch brace.
- The tough panels of the brace are moldable for the best fit possible, and protect from outside contact to prevent further backpain.
- Panels can be removed to allow even lighter lower lumbar support for more active back pain treatments such as back exercises. While the 8 inch is already lighter than the 10 inch, removing the panels makes it even more mobile.
Treatment for Herniated Disc
The 10 inch and 8 inch were designed to deal with the pain of numerous injuries; even though the 8 inch covers a smaller area of the back, it allows the patient to move easier and perform more of their daily tasks in a more comfortable manner.
- The cushions in the bones in the spine can slip or become ruptured, called a herniated disc. This needs the proper posture stabilization and protection that the Premium Plus provides.
- Facet syndrome treatment: a form of back injury when the joints between the spinal bones become inflamed. The Premium Plus 8 inch provides the stability to the spine for the best back pain relief and enhanced movement without further pain.
- Minor to more severe injuries are easily corrected and allowed to heal quicker with the 10 inch Premium Plus back stay
Features and Benefits of this Back Brace for Herniated Disc:
- The patented mechanical advantage pulley system.
- 6:1 compression ratio, low friction pulley system, easiest to use, compression brace, anterior, and posterior panels for maximum lumbar sacral support and intercavitary pressure.
- Semi rigid panels offer support beyond code specification, heat moldable.
- Superior intermediate bracing after panel removal.
- Patient controls support level with one hand adjustment in one second for standing or sitting, puts the patient in control for greater compliance.
- The classic Cybertech brace available in black or white, 8ﾔ and 10ﾔ widths, and 75 or 90 degree closure for optimum fit.
- Anterior and posterior panels are gray.