A Great Lumbar Sacral Support for Back Pain
The Premium Plus 10 inch back brace is an original Cybertech stay that utilizes all of the elements that patients have come to expect from Cybertech. It has the patented pulley system to provide the best compression and stabilization and is slightly larger than the 8 inch Low Profile style, providing stabilization to a larger area of the back.
Features of this Back Brace for Herniated Disc and other Conditions:
The 10 inch design incorporates a larger panel system than the 8 inch, giving the brace more stability to a larger portion of the back.
- The pulley system was created to compress pain in the back and to provide a customizable comfort for patients. The back chair design also provides a certain amount of pressure and stability to the lumbar back.
- The tough panels of the brace are moldable for the best fit possible, and protect from outside contact to prevent further backpain.
- Panels can be removed to allow lighter lower lumbar support for more active back pain treatments such as back exercises
- 6:1 compression ratio, low friction pulley system, easiest to use, compression brace, anterior, and posterior panels for maximum lumbar sacral support and intercavitary pressure.
- Semi rigid panels offer support beyond code specification, heat moldable.
- Superior intermediate bracing after panel removal.
- Patient controls support level with one hand adjustment in one second for standing or sitting, puts the patient in control for greater compliance.
- The classic Cybertech brace available in black or white, 8ﾔ and 10ﾔ widths, and 75 or 90 degree closure for optimum fit.
- Anterior and posterior panels are gray
Treatment for Herniated Disc and other Symptoms
The 10 inch and 8 inch were designed to deal with the pain of numerous injuries, the 10 inch provides a larger and more capable brace for immobilizing the injury. However, it doesn’t incorporate the mobility that the 8 inch does.
- The cushions in the bones in the spine can slip or become ruptured, called a herniated disc. This needs the proper posture stabilization and protection that the Premium Plus provides.
- Facet syndrome—is a form of back injury when the joints between the spinal bones become inflamed. The Premium Plus 10 inch provides the greater amount of stability to the spine for the best back pain relief from these symptoms.
- Minor to more severe injuries are easily corrected and allowed to heal quicker with the 10 inch Premium Plus back stay.