Features of the Corflex Thoracolumbar Support for Thoracic Vertebrae Pain
- The premium elastic on this compression fracture support incorporates adjustable suspenders for compression and support to the spine and back.
- Easy to apply to the body and to remove with double-pull tension straps for increased back compression.
- The posterior pocket can hold a thermo-plastic insert that is sold separately.
A Thoracic Support Brace for Thoracolumbar Fascia Pain
The thoracolumbar fascia is a membrane in the back that covers many of the muscles of the back. Obviously a special back support is needed if this area of the back is injured; the muscles are there for protection and support and need to be capable of performing these actions.
A Great Thoracolumbar Brace for a Compression Fracture of the Spine
Vertebral compression fractures can be very painful and can have several different causes that include arthritis and back strain. The Corflex Thoracolumbar Support concentrates much of its compression on the thoracic vertebrae which is the middle segment of the spine located at the top of the back. Back injuries to this area can cause a compression fracture of thoracic spine and other painful symptoms.
Symptoms of Compression Fractures of the Spine Healed by this Thoracic Back Brace
- Severe pain in the back that may come suddenly all at once or gradually over time.
- Performing actions that use the spine, such as walking, become increasingly more difficult.
- There may be a spine deformity that needs thoracolumbar support that this spine support provides.
- Other more severe symptoms may occur and it is important to seek body and spine treatment from a doctor. The Corflex Thoracolumbar Support works great with a fractured thoracic vertebrae and any treatments that may need to be performed for recovery.