A Lumbar Back Support like no other
The Bauerfeind LumboLoc Back Support is great for lower back and much more. You can save $82.00 off of the original price with free shipping to get this amazing brace for low back pain and other symptoms.
Features of this Lumbar Spine Brace
- Knitted lumbar support stabilizes and relaxes the muscles in the lower back to promote supreme comfort and to support the back, making the Bauerfeind LumboLoc a great low back pain brace.
- Does not restrict muscle activity to ensure mobility and to keep users as close to the natural movement and comfort levels as possible.
- Oblong-shaped stays form to the body and provide the comfort to help ease and prevent a back ache and pain.
- Velcro fastenings allow for easy adjustment and removal of the LumboLoc adjustable back brace
- Lightweight, breathable knit in this compression back brace will not retain heat and is machine washable for great usability.
- Visit our back braces page to see more features and to learn more information.
A Lumbar Support Brace for Proprioception and Low Back Soreness
Proprioception is a complex advancement in the Bauerfeind stay products. It is a way to control movement and position through sense of the body’s stability and orientation. The sense of force and the amount of effort, or energy, which will be needed to determine the body’s ability to perform the task. Suppose there are lower back problems, the ability to sense these things is hindered by the back injury and the pain it causes.
- Promotes proprioception to increase sensory awareness in the lower back where the back aches.
- Stability and comfort are both increased because of the promotion of proprioception giving the wearer the ability to sense the body’s movements without needing to compensate for bad back pain.
Lower Back Pain Treatment with a Back Stabilizer Brace
- Degenerative spinal conditions. This comes with aging but can also happen due to symptoms of arthritis or muscle straining. As the spine loses structure and function the probability of injury, such as disc displacement, increase. It is important to get a proper lumbar spine support like the LumboLoc to offer sufficient back pain treatment.
- Invertebral disc weakness or “slipped disc.” This is actually when the disc in the back bulges out rather than slips. The LumboLoc Back Support helps this chronic back pain from keeping the user out of their normal routines.
- Minor Postural disorders. Proprioception is shown to improve posture among many other qualities that that the LumboLoc provides. Unlike a neck brace or many other back products, the LumboLoc Bauerfeind back support supplies the comfort and stability for a more natural feel.