LordoLoc: A Great Lumbar Back Support
The LordoLoc Back Brace can be used in many situations and can be used to help fight and prevent many symptoms of back pain. It can be used for the stabilization of the lumbar spine and in physically active or relaxing situations. Check out all of BraceAbility’s back braces to find more information and top quality braces.
Features of this Back Stabilizer to Fight Pain in Back
- Effectively stabilizes the lumbar back spine and lumbosacral transitional vertebrae—common with lower back pain—with four 91/4” anatomically formed aluminum stays that provide muscle-activating assets for back pain.
- Velcro fastenings make this a velcro back brace which allows for easy application and removal.
- Elastic straps make this an adjustable back support and creates adjustable compression for better stabilization to support the back and even improve posture - the LordoLoc also serves as an effective posture back brace.
- Lightweight and breathable while capable of adapting to the users anatomy. This design is to support the back and decrease causes for back pain.
- Machine washable for amazing usability and wear and tear.
Lumbago and Lower Back Aches
Lumbago is a known as a pain in the lumbar region of the back caused by muscle strain, arthritis, scoliosis, or a herniated disk. It is one of the major causes for back pain and can cause severe low back pain and pain in the buttocks. Having the proper lumbago brace brace for back, like the LordoLoc, back exercises, and back pain treatment can help prevent further back injury and make sure the symptoms are comforted and healed quickly.
An Adjustable Back Brace for Many Symptoms
- Helps pain caused by facet syndrome—pain in the back caused by the facet joints located in the spine.
- Deals with the pain of irritation to the sacroiliac joint located in the pelvis between the sacrum and ilium.
- Degeneration of the spine can cause serious back ache, and the LordoLoc works to comfort and stabilize any degenerative changes in the spine.
- Muscular insufficiency is easily corrected with the aluminum stays in the brace that provide adequate muscle activation qualities.
- Osteoporosis has serious symptoms that can hinder a person incapable of performing most of their normal tasks. The LordoLoc provides the comfort and stability to get people with osteoporosis moving and to be more active.