A Great Plantar Fasciitis Soft Night Splint for Plantar Fasciitis or Heel Spurs
Plantar Fasciitis is a common cause of heel pain, and unlike other plantar braces, the Padded Night Splint incorporates padding to the heel to ensure that the plantar tendon is completely comforted and stabilized. This foot ligament runs from the heel to the toes and becomes very painful and irritated if a plantar strain occurs.
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis Treated by this Plantar Fascitiis Tendon Brace
This is a ligament injury and tendon injury in the foot. If irritated, any extending or flexing of the tendon will cause varying degrees of pain and possible swelling. Pain is intense when first walking during the day and when climbing stairs as the tendon stretches and becomes more irritated.
Benefits of a Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
Patients typically describe pain in the heel and plantar to be more severe in the morning. This is due to a stiffening of the plantar fascia overnight and it is difficult to stretch it when used in the morning. This night splint for plantar fascia places the foot and ankle in a proper position that limits the plantar fascia stiffness.
Features of the Corflex Padded Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint for Treating Heel Spurs
- The foot straps and leg straps seen in the visual above keep the foot secure and properly stabilized.
- Padding throughout the foot tendon support keeps the injury comforted and properly supported.
- Rigid design keeps the foot and heel protected and stabilized.
Relief from Heel Spurs and other Foot Injuries
- Added heel pad works great for heel spurs and other heel discomfort.
- Tightened foot tendons are supported and allowed to rest comfortably.
- The Achilles tendon is properly supported with this Achilles tendonitis brace.
- This lower leg brace is also capable of supporting injuries to the lower leg that cause leg pain.