What are Thin Ankle Braces for?
- The Dual-Tension fits perfectly to the foot, and is easily slipped on like a sock covering the heel.
- The ankle is compressed and comforted from further ankle pain or ankle injuries from contact pressure or similar. The closed heel adds to this effect, keeping pressure pains at a minimum for the best ankle support possible.
- There is no seam in the brace so that it will not scratch the skin or become worn down.
Strained Ankles and Comfortable Ankle Braces
It is important to make sure that the ankle brace you purchase is the correct one to fit your condition. However, the Dual-Tension can work by itself or alongside other braces for ankle by providing extra support. For example, it can easily fit within a walking boot or similar to provide extra compression. After ankle surgery, the foot needs to be properly cared for and the Dual-Tension can add comfort and compression for a better recovery.
A Lightweight Ankle Support Sock with many Uses:
- Ankle joint injuries.
- Post ankle surgery and recovery.
- This ankle splint brace works well with ankle ligament instability and injury.
- Ligaments and tendons in the ankle that are irritated are easily compressed and comforted.