A Limited Range of Motion Foot Immobilizer for Foot Fractures
This is a uniquely designed foot and ankle brace since the patient is allowed to adjust the added range-of-motion brace. It is important to have any potential foot fracture or severe ankle sprain diagnosed by a doctor to determine the proper treatment. Typically, some form of foot brace will be suggested in order to immobilize the injury through the recovery process.
A Range-of-Motion Brace and Cam Walker Fracture Boot
With the ability to limit or allow motion from the ankle joint and foot, this ankle support brace is ideal for numerous injuries that require different forms of stabilization and comfort. Corflex designed the Corflex Range of Motion Walker to allow the best and quickest recovery from a number of foot and ankle injuries.
Features of the Range of Motion Walker for Full Range of Motion Usability
- Patients are allowed to easily adjust the rang-of-motion hinge for the healing process.
- A metal ankle brace design makes up the adjustable ankle hinges for the best stability.
- The range of motion hinge is easy to set and change to the patients comfort.
- The interior is padded and supportive for the best patient comfort.
- Five leg straps on the leg and foot allow for the best compression and stability of severe ankle sprains.
Range of Motion Brace for Stable Ankle and Foot Fractures
Stable refers to fractures in the foot or ankle that have not been displaced or that have only moved slightly. When a fracture occurs it is possible for the bone to move out of place to some degree depending on the severity of the broken foot. This ankle strap is ideal for foot and ankle fractures with a minimum displacement.
A Leg Compressor for Normal Ankle Range of Motion and other Foot Injuries
- Ideal for mild to severe ankle sprains and ankle strains. These can be normal or high ankle sprains with the added length of this foot stay.
- Soft tissue injuries to the muscles and ligaments.
- Ideal for post-operative use, or when a cast has been removed from the ankle or foot.