Corflex Ankle Walker for Ankle Fractures and Foot Fractures
This foot boot with added pump for ankle compression works great for stable foot fractures and ankle fractures. Stable refers to the displacement of the bone. Depending on the severity of the broken foot or broken ankle, the bone will move to an extent and may need to be surgically replaced. This ankle sprain brace works well for stable fractures, that being breaks without much displacement from their original positions.
A Corflex Ankle Brace for Foot Fracture Symptoms and Ankle Fracture Symptoms
Foot and ankle fractures have similar symptoms, foot fractures can even be caused by severe ankle injuries. If you have any of these obvious symptoms and have had a recent foot injury, it is important to have it diagnosed by a doctor to receive the proper treatment.
- The pain can be so bad that any pressure on the foot or ankle is impossible.
- Bruising in the location of the fracture.
- Swelling may occur around the ankle and indicate that soft tissue ankle damage has happened.
Features of the Pneumatic Walker for Severe Ankle Sprains
- This unique foot walker is built to stabilize the foot and ankle while decreasing any excess fluid in the soft tissue.
- The built in ankle pump accommodates for swelling and makes it quick and easy for patients to adjust the compression of this ankle bone fracture stay.
- The sole of the foot immobilizer is cushioned and promotes a natural gait.
- A durable Corflex brace with durable malleable metal stays and closure ankle straps for the best patient comfort and support.
The Corflex Pneumatic Walker for Soft Tissue Injury Treatment and other Foot Injuries
- Ideal for severe ankle sprains and ankle strain—when the ligaments and tendons in the high ankle or natural ankle position have been stretched or torn.
- Soft tissue foot injury or ankle injury—this is an injury to the muscles, tendons, and ligaments. This foot and ankle brace stabilizes and comforts the injury while decreasing the amount of fluid buildup.
- Great for post-operative situations and after a cast has been removed. The ankle and foot ligaments will be weakened and prone to further injury after surgery; this ankle stay supports and stabilizes for a quick and easy recovery.