Active Ankle T2 Rigid Ankle Brace: the Best Volleyball Ankle Brace in the Market
If you're looking for a versatile athletic ankle support that can provide superb ankle protection for volleyball and for other similar sports while helping you retain your natural mobility and performance during game play, then the Active Innovations T2 Rigid Ankle Brace is your best choice. The T2 rigid ankle brace features a solid U-shaped design that provides superior protection along with a bilateral hinge that allows for freedom of motion.
The Importance of Ankle Supports and Braces in Volleyball
Ankle sprains are the most common form of acute injury in volleyball. The sport is fast paced and often frenetic, especially when played near the net. There is a lot of jumping involved, and landing awkwardly or on another player's foot—which is a fairly common occurrence—is a surefire recipe for a badly twisted ankle.
Wearing ankle braces for volleyball not only helps stabilize the ankles but also promotes proprioception, the process by which your body can vary muscle contraction as an immediate response to incoming information about your body in space. While proprioception is important in all everyday movements, it is even more essential in complicated sporting movements specifically done by athletes like volleyball players where precise joint coordination is crucial.
Designed to greatly improve comfort and mobility while providing superb joint support and helping promote proprioception during game play, the Active Innovations T2 Rigid Ankle Support is the ideal choice for volleyball players or for people who are simply looking for the best comfort available in a medically designed athletic ankle support.
Features of the T2 Active Ankle Brace:
- Solid U-shaped design that relieves pressure from the ankle joint and provides superior inversion/eversion protection
- Bilateral hinge that allows freedom of motion in plantar flexion/dorsiflexion
- Universal fit—fits either left or right foot
- Back strap for structural integrity to prevent the scissoring effect that occurs with non-hinged ankle braces and supports
- An ankle brace made of polypropylene, which gives it long-term wear characteristics and allows it to mold to the patient's ankle anatomy after only a few uses
- T2 sizing determined by shoe size, proper fit depending on foot width
The Active Innovations T2 Rigid Ankle Support Brace Is Ideal For:
- Sports use (excellent as a volleyball ankle support) and for use in other similar sports
- Those with active lifestyles who need superb ankle protection
- Protection against instability—as an ankle stabilizer—and to help relieve ankle pain during exercise or any athletic activity
- Preventative and post-injury use (perfect for use as an orthotic ankle brace)
- Small (Men 5-8.5, Women 6.5-9.5)
- Medium (Men 9-12, Women 10-13)
- Large (Men 12.5-16, Women 13.5-16)
|Name||Active Ankle T2 Rigid Ankle Brace|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||12/06/2014 - 12/09/2014|
|2nd Day||United States||12/06/2014|
|Next Day||United States||12/05/2014|
|Expedited||Canada||12/07/2014 - 12/10/2014|
|International||International||12/08/2014 - 12/14/2014|
|Men's U.S. Shoe Size||5-8 ½||9-12||12 ½-16|
|Women's U.S. Shoe Size||6 ½-9 ½||10-13||13 ½-16|
|Carefully consider foot width to ensure proper fit.|